- Can I try out any sessions before I`ll be a member?
Yes, we welcome everyone to try out. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and tell the trainer when you appear so that we can assist you the most on site.
- I visit Stockholm for a limited period of time, are there any exercises I can participate in?
Yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll solve it from person to person.
- Is there a shorter membership?
Yes, it is possible to be a member half year at discounted price, read more here.
- Do I need a separate admission card for Eriksdalsbadet and Friskis & Svettis?
No, you show your active membership number at the reception at Eriksdalsbadet the first time you swim to get an admission card, then you can enter Eriksdalsbadet the whole season during SCT's training hours.
At Friskis & Svettis, you only need to tell the reception that you are training with SCT.
- What prerequisites are required for training with SCT?
Everyone can be part of SCT's workouts! You do not need any special prerequisites. To get as much as possible from swimming, it's good if you can crawl 200m.
- Are there beginners courses in swimming?
We do not offer swimming courses, but the swimming sessions include both technique, strength and stamina so you can learn a lot from each workout. We divide ourselves into different lanes, tailored to speed, from beginner to elite.
- Is there any youth activity?
No, you should have reached 18 to become a member and be able to train without a parent.
- Where do the trainings take place?
SCT has its hearth in the central of Stockholm. In the winter season we swim at Eriksdalsbadet, indoor cycling and running at Friskis & Svettis Lindhagen and Sveavägen. In the summer we are swimming outdoors in Sicklasjön / Hellas, running intervals at the Stockholm Olympic Stadium or trail running in Nackareservatet. Cycle intervals on Lovön and longer trips to Årsta Havsbad / Torö / Ekerö / Strängnäs / Uppsala.
- Is there training on the north side of town?
In the summer some long cycle trainings head north of town.
- How does a competition license work? How do you show that you are a member of a triathlon club at e.g. IM competitions?
You register a competition license for major triathlon competitions on the Swedish Triathlon Association website and indicate that you are a member of SCT, then show it at check in at the competition. It is also an advantage to wear SCT club clothes so that other clubmates will recognize you.
- Do I have to be able to speak Swedish to participate in trainings?
No, we have many English speaking members (and trainers).
- I have been billed but do not want to be a member anymore. Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, you have a right of withdrawal for 14 days. Contact us at email@example.com.