In its third successful year Stockholm City Triathlon will run three Aspire race programs for the 70.3 and 140.6 distances.
- 70.3 aiming at Jönkoping in July (24 week program)
- 140.6 aiming at Kalmar in August (28 week program)
- 70.3 aiming at World’s Nice in September (24 week high volume program)
Your weekly program will be provided through Sportlyzer, you will receive a weekly email (Sunday) and have access though the internet and mobile app. Some tailoring is to be expected to fit your life i.e. moving sessions during the week. The sessions coordinate as much as possible with the SCT weekly schedule.
What you get:
- A training program delivered weekly by email and available on-line
- Access via PC, MAC or mobile app
- Automatic sync with Garmin, Suunto, Polar etc.
- Workout intensity set by individual power and pace goals
- A community of athletes with a common focus
- Channel to ask your training questions
There are three levels of participation:
- Full Patch Member - Follow the Program, active participation, be the best I can be!
- Hang Around - I will race one of the Aspire races but I have my own program. I'd like to be part of the group anyway.
- Prospect - I won't race one of the Aspire Races but I'd like to get a feel for the group / training structure and may do some of the sessions.
Why shouldn’t you sign up as a Full Patch Member?
- Can’t commit time for structured training
- Not willing or able to do the indoor TrainerRoad bike sessions
- You need the level of support of a dedicated coach / fully personalized program
- You already have something that works for you!
For 2019 the club has decided to cover the Aspire program fees for its active members. The balancing commitment is that each squad member signs up for race marshalling assignments at designated races. You will receive a separate information from the club on this.
Join AGA Bosön test eve on November 21, registration here.
A registration form will be posted on the SCT Facebook group.
Questions to email@example.com
Vi ses! /T